- A Special request to the donors : Please intimate us the details of contribution made along with your name and address. Cheque/DD to be drawn in favour of AVANI Sansthan payable at Udaipur. Contributions to Avani Sansthan receive 50% tax exemption under Section 80G(V) of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961 Rg. No.: AA/UDAI/2012-13/2670.
- You may kindly also remit the donations direct into Avani Sansthan Bank A/c:-
Bank Name: BANK OF BARODA,
A/C No.: 01370100021520,
IFSC Code: BARBOUDAIPU
Branch : Udaipur
- Registered under the Rajasthan Co-operative Society Registration Act 1958 (section 28) as on 23rd Feb. 2012
(Registered no. 204/udr/2011-12)
- Registered under IT (Income Tax) act 1961, section 80G(V),
- Registration No. 80G/Udai/2012-2013/2670
As the Sansthan is a non-profit service oriented voluntary organization its each and every services are totally free of cost and for the benefit of the needy and the suffering humans. We, in the interest of the disabled and suffering humanity, sincerely request the viewers, kindly to come forward with a generous hand to strengthen our hands to serve the suffering humanity with liberal donation.